Position: Territory Manager
Last updated: 03/21/2018
We are looking for a proven leader who is familiar with all areas of the construction business and can coordinate processes and operations. The ideal candidate must speak the languages of finance, accounting, operations, sales, marketing, human resources, safety, QC, and engineering.
- Oversee daily operations.
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers.
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of NOW offerings to customers.
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs.
- Evaluate and work with other team members and Ownership regarding key investments in equipment, infrastructure and talent.
- Communicate strategy and results to the unit employees.
- Report key results to Ownership.
- Work side by side with our Safety and Quality Control Teams - ensure teamwork, consistent message, and communication of our NOW safety standards are in compliance and the quality of our product meets NOW standards.
- Ensure the development and implementation of a clear strategic plan.
- Support the development of a healthy internal culture that retains key employees and encourages their professional development.
- Resolve conflicts among employees and work with Human Resources to resolve any issues.
- Responsible for overseeing the hiring, termination, and/or reassignment of any direct reports.
- Supports development of talent and promote from within policy.
- 5 years multi-departmental supervision of 40+ reports
- Attach resume and letters of reference
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Leadership – the ability to inspire, communicate effectively, motivate, and delegate.
- Strong Communication Skills – verbal and written
- Team player – cares more about helping the team succeed than about his/her individual success
- Performance Management – ongoing process of communication with direct reports on a daily basis throughout the year
- Strong Decision Making Skills
- Management Proficiency – lead the team and keep them motivated and focused on the job
- Time Management Skills – ensure that everything is on time and moving smoothly
- Eligible to work in the US
- Reliable transportation
- Bi-lingual a plus
Salary commensurate with experience
Please email your resume to Michele Stang: mstang at nowspecialties dot com.